duminică, 28 noiembrie 2010

Grey's anatomy.


Izzie si Alex sunt finally impreuna.Intr-o dimineata,Alex o intreaba pe Izzie daca ea are de gand sa se mai culce si cu alti tipi,cu pretextul de a afla daca sa o termine sau nu cu o asistenta.Izzie se enerveaza.nu isi vorbesc toata ziua,iar seara,el se duce la ea in camera :

Izzie: Thought you were sleeping with Michelle tonight. Or was it Jackie?
Alex: Izz ...
Izzie: I've had a hard day Alex. Would you please just leave me alone?
Alex: Izzie ...
Izzie: What!
Alex: I'm not good at this. I'm not good at ... relationships or talking about stupid feelings. And you are, so maybe you could teach me or something. Tell me where I go wrong.
Izzie: [pauses] You don't want us to see other people. You don't want us to see other people and that's how you tried to tell me! [laughs] By asking if it was cool if you screw Michelle.

Genial.In plus,intotdeauna mi-a placut Alex.Desi pare mitocan si nesimtit, he is a good guy.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu