duminică, 6 februarie 2011

Six bands/musicians I’ve been listening to a lot:Maroon 5,Katy Perry,Muse,Avril Lavigne,Parazitii,Mika.

Four things I’m currently addicted to:music,books,vplay.ro,sleeping time.

My dream future: a job-lawyer, a city-Sydney,a pet-labrador.

Five things that always cheer me up:"Two and a half men",music,Damon,chocolate,memories.

Seven things that cross my mind a lot:memories,dreams,school,people I love,people I totally hate,people I miss,things I want.

Two things I want to do before I die: I wanna see Mara again and move to Australia.

What color mostly reflects your personality? BLACK

Do you have serious trust issues? In other people,yes.

What was the last thing you thought about before drifting into sleep?my pain

What is something you want? I want to stop loosing my friends when I try to be a better friend.

Do you ever wish you were born in a different time period?Yes.

YES OR NO YES OR NO YES OR NO YES OR NO

My personality:

*i’m obnoxious.-yes *i’m sarcastic.-Hell,yes.
*i’m cocky-yes
*i cry easily-no
*i have a bad temper-yes
*for the most part, i don’t like people-yess
*i like to fight-yes
*i have more enemies than friends-yes
*i’ve smoked.-yes
*i drink coffee.-NO
*i clean my room daily-No

Relationships:

*i’m in a relationship now-no
*i’m single-yes
*i’m always scared of being hurt-no
*i’ve told someone i loved them when i didn’t-no
*i’ve told someone i didn’t love them when i did-yes
*i’ve been in love more than two times-no
*i believe in love at first sight.-no

Friendships:

i have a best friend-best friends,ye
i have at least ten friends-No
I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend-Yes
i’ve beaten up a friend. yes
i’ve been in a serious fight with a friend-no
i can trust at least five people with my life. no

Music:

i listen to rock. yes
i’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until i hate it. YES i hate the radio. yes
i download music. yes

2 comentarii:

  1. i can trust at least five people with my life. no
    [nu sunt nici macar 5?/:)]

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Alex-Boss-Imi-e-lene-sa-ma-loghez.7 februarie 2011 la 16:58

    daca sti sa ii numeri,nu,nu sunt nici macar 5:))

    RăspundețiȘtergere