joi, 5 ianuarie 2012

It will rain,but not for us.Not now.


I hurt people.I was hurt by other people.But can you blame someone for hurting you when he/she did not mean to do so?Decisions are never easy because they always affect people around you.But who can blame me for doing what is best for me?I do not want to end up regretting letting you go or not saying the right words to make you stay.So I am doing this my way.And,honestly,I really hope I can make this work out somehow.
The truth is I need you.You have been here for so long and I do not want to do this without you.I don't want to look around to see if someone is laughing at something you would.I want you here to share my stuff,to talk and laugh,to call me just to make sure I got home after going out with you.
You mean a lot to me and you should know this because I know how much I mean to you(I am turning into a narcissistic bitch over here,you know).
And I am sorry for all the pain I have put you through.

Un comentariu:

  1. Biblioteca Prafuita te invita sa te inscrii in volumul 10 autori, 10 povesti. Mai multe detalii
    http://biblioteca-prafuita.blogspot.com/2011/12/volum-one-shot-10-autori-10-povesti.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere